for Breakout Session
OR PRINT CLEARLY,
AND SUBMIT IN PLAIN TEXT FORMAT TO ALLOW FOR EASY EDITING)
* See Posted Guidelines for Proposals on our website
1. Name & Credentials ________________________________________________
Phone day ( ) eve ( ) Fax ( )
Title (for printed program - maximum 12 words):
3. Workshop/Presentation Brief Description
(for printed program - maximum 45 words)*
Please be clear & direct about what you are going to present:
4. RELEVANCE to the RCP Conference topic and mission: Please indicate how your presentation is relevant to the topic: "Religion, Conflict, and Peace: Walking The Talk To Compassion and Harmony," as well as how it advances public dialogue, awareness, and sensitivity to these issues (use additional paper if needed):
5. Session Format (Breakout
sessions are 60 - 75 minutes in length). *
Note: The RCP Conference is an interactive, dialogue
oriented conference. All sessions are asked to include substantial
dialogue and interaction. Lectures only are discouraged
Check all that apply:
[ ] Skills [ ] Experiential [ ] Roundtable
[ ] Demonstration [ ] Discussion [ ] Lecture [ ] Multimedia
6. Personal/Professional Biographical
Statement (for printed program - max. 75 words).
Please include credentials/degrees, occupation, and any position. Also include (separately) a current brief resume.
Co-presenters: If you have co-presenters please also include their name and information.
7. Will this presentation be structured
to meet Continung Education Credit (CEC) requirements?:
[ ] Yes [ ] No
8. Any Equipment Needed (equipment is limited): __________________________________
9. PLEASE NOTE: The RCP Conference is a DIALOGUE
PROCESS meant to build as a learning community over the 3 days of the program
toward strategies and collaboration. As a result we strongly encourage presenters
to be with us for all or most of the conference. Will you be participating
throughout the conference?
11. TAPING: Conference sponsors periodically tape or
photograph presentations for professional use. Please indicate if this is
not agreeable (if not indicated it is assumed to be agreeable): [ ] I Agree
[ ] I do not Agree
12. A collection of ARTICLES submitted by conference
presenters relevant to their presentations is being generated for publication
in a virtual journal on our web site. Submissions in advance are requested.
Guidelines are provided on request. Would you wish to contribute such an article?
[ ] Yes [ ] No
13. ADDITIONAL REQUESTED INFORMATION:
[ ] Full Presentation Description: (approx. 200 words on separate sheet,
with description of qualifications and familiarity with the subject)
[ ] A Current Brief Resume for all presenters and co-presenters
[ ] 2 Professional References (names, position, relationship, & contact info.).
E-mail is preferred for references outside the US (f unavailable, fax number).
For references within the US include E-mail, phone, and fax.
[ ] When We Can Reach You (best days and times):
Please submit proposals by E-mail (preferred), fax, or land mail to:
Common Bond Institute
Details at Website: www.cbiworld.org/Pages/Conferences_RCP.htm
Attn: Steve Olweean, Director, Conference Coordinator
12170 S. Pine Ayr Drive, Climax, MI 49034 USA
Ph/Fax: 269-665-9393 Email: SOlweean@aol.com Website: www.cbiworld.org
(This form can be copied & pasted into an Email to complete & submit)
* See Posted Guidelines for Dialogue on our website at:
(*please submit proposal in plain text form to allows for easy editing)
(Presenters receive a 50% discount off Program Fee)
2013 RCP Conference Information
Main RCP Conference Page